I love stock photos. I typed “busy” into the WordPress photo library and I got this guy. This guy is nailing the busy look. Too busy to shave. No time to look at the camera. He’s totally ignoring that coffee he paid good money for. Hell, he couldn’t even finish walking across that bridge he’s on! He had to stop halfway across to check that important email. He is so busy. We can only hope to one day be as busy as this clearly important, busy man.
My fancy new blog is getting stale already. Here I am, all excited to share about what keeps me productive… But I’ve got so much to do that I’ve been neglecting my shiny new toy. I just wanted to assure you – my five readers – that I fully intend to throw more content on this page. My brain is full of schtuff. Just keep in mind that one of the tags of this site is “madness,” meaning I can write about whatever the hell I want. You’ll want to keep that in mind when you see the Vanilla Ice item below. 🙂
- A video review of the Bullet Journal Companion app for Android
- Frankenlite – A lite version of Frankenlog created by Smitha SP from the Minimalist Bullet Journals group on Facebook!
- A primer on how I integrate Bullet Journaling and the Getting Things Done methodology of David Allen
- Why “Ice Ice Baby” is the worst/best rap song ever
- Busy vs. Productive
- My total organization system (This one would take a bit. Might do it in parts.)
- Being a lefty
- A comprehensive review of all seven colors of Dubble Bubble gumballs
- Production vs. Consumption
- Random impulses to write… Like this one!
You know what’s a waaaaay less interesting list? The list of things I’m actually doing instead of the fun stuff above. You know… yes. Let’s subject you to that list as well, shall we?
- Preparation for a CARF survey of the agency I work for. They’ll be here in a month.
- The quarterly Utilization Review report that’s due Wednesday morning. I came in early today to work on it but now I’m hanging out with you. I am a vanguard of prioritization!
I’m 3-4 chapters behind the reading for my master’s program.
- I’m 3-4 chapters behind the skimming of chapters for my master’s program.
- Planning CPR training for 70-ish staff members.
- Starting the planning process for the IABH annual conference to be held in Missouri this year (no biggie – just a huge project I don’t understand yet)
- Actually going to yoga and sleeping something like 7 hours a night.
Still with me? You awake? I sure am. I just added a tick to my “panic tracker” in my BuJo Daily Log after writing out that list! But I did it for you, faithful five readers. You’re so very welcome.
My reality is the second list. There’s really no reason for list #1 to exist if I start ignoring list #2 in order to write the blog, knowwhatImean? So alas, the blog must remain second fiddle. Maybe I should have a posting schedule or something. Hmmm… getting fancy now.
Stay tuned for my upcoming series in which I review stock photos!